- AdspreadAsked on May 18, 2017 at 09:05 AM
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 10:03 AM
Just looking at this now. I can confirm I am getting the same behavior here.
However I notice on other subdomains encryption is working properly (for example the european site)
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 10:06 AM
Just looking at the certificate. It has not expired yet. So the certificate looks valid.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 10:13 AM
The verified by field says "Not specified". Not sure what is causing this.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 10:14 AM
No, it's not a system issue. It's just an unsecure Google Font URL that is part of the Dark Atom theme.
This was fixed a few months ago, so all you need to do is to re-apply the theme in the form builder. @Keith, I did it for your form. You shouldn't see the error this time.