- damuprabhakarAsked on May 19, 2017 at 04:08 AM
1.Is it possible to print individual user data as PDF within a custom overall size, like size of visiting card? The idea is to issue such a printout as Id card.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Print the Form with the Users Data
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 19, 2017 at 04:43 AM
You could probably be able to customize the PDF to look like ID card by using our Customize PDF option, to do that please follow:
1) Go to Submissions page of the form:
2) Click Customize PDF:
3) In the new window, you can re-arrange the fields, add/remove them so you could get the look you need, for example:
Please let us know if you have any further questions.
- damuprabhakarAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 03:39 AM
Thanks for the reply. How can I make a customized PDF settings be applicable to all submissions in a form?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 04:56 AM
When you customize the PDF all submissions afterward will be customized in that way.
If you have any further questions please get back to us.