- buyfromchinaAsked on May 20, 2017 at 10:58 AM
How can I stop my logo from getting cropped when viewed in portrait on a tablet?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on May 20, 2017 at 11:44 AM
You have several options here to make the form responsive for all screens:
1. Use the advanced form designer
2. Use custom CSS
3. Use the mobile responsive widget
All three options are explained here:
- buyfromchinaAnswered on May 20, 2017 at 07:27 PM
1 & 3 I've tried and it doesn't fix the issue.
2 I'm struggling to work out how to use CSS.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 21, 2017 at 12:38 AM
I test your form on mobile browsers, but I could not see the same issue at this time. The cover logo/image is showing full on mobile browsers.
I think you have resolved the issue already. Or perhaps it was a temporary glitch at the time.
Please try checking again when available. Let us know if issue remains.