- EvanBerrettAsked on May 22, 2017 at 09:50 AM
The account I have with JotForm is now being used by multiple people as part of a more business-related function. I'd like to change the Username if possible because it shows up in custom URLs.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 11:34 AM
Yes, it is possible to change your username, in order to check if the username you would like to use is available, please go to our sign up page, once you enter the username you will know if it's available or not.
Once you're sure the desired username is available, please provide us with that so we can proceed with the change on our end.
We'll wait for your response.
- jakebrowneAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 12:14 PM
I asked in a thread but can't seem to find it - can our name be changed to TheGrowOff? It's available!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 01:20 PM
It seems one of my colleague have already changed your account username to "TheGrowOff" and responded to you on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1150948-I-would-like-to-change-my-account-username#1
Please sign out from your account and then sign in again with your new username.
- EvanBerrettAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 02:17 PM
Thanks for the response. We would like to get our Username changed to EMCity; it appears to be available.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 02:28 PM
Your username has been changed now, please check on your end and let us know if you have any question.