- BethStollerAsked on May 22, 2017 at 10:00 AM
I appreciate you responding before 11:30 since I need to review this questionnaire before my client comes. Thank you for you consideration. I published the form in order to e-mail it to her in the first place. Don't know if I was to do another step or two. If I can speak with someone that would be greatly appreciated, since this is urgent for me. I don't have a way to have a screenshot.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 12:04 PM
That's because you do not have a submit button in the form. I have added it for you. Your clients should be able to submit the form now.
- BethStollerAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 12:20 PM
THANK YOU! HOW CAN SHE SUBMIT THE ONE SHE ALREADY COMPLETED. OR WHAT CAN SHE DO SIMPLY TO SEND THE ONE SHE COMPLETED WITHOUT HAVING TO DO IT OVER AGAIN.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 01:27 PM
I did check your form's setting and found that you have enabled "Autofill" setting. Have you enabled this setting just now or after she started filling up form? If not than this means the input data of form fields are saved in browser cookies. Since submit form is now added in your form, please ask her to refresh / reload the form. It will retain the input data and also display the submit button as well which she can click and submit form.
- BethStollerAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 01:42 PM
THANK YOU. I received the jotform from client. It has the template business name Smart Wellness....Alternative Medicine-Patient Intake form....this is incorrect...Can you fix this please.
It should say
SOUL SERENITY AND DIVINE WELLNESS RETREAT
DISCOVERY IMMERSION QUESTIONNAIRE
- BethStollerAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 01:44 PMTHANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 02:44 PM
You're welcome. I think you've figured out to change the header in the email template. Let us know if you need further assistance.