- ZeldaAsked on May 26, 2017 at 12:04 PM
I have already set up a registration Fee Form for people to register for the workshop and pay the required amount.
I have also set up a Registration Form using it to collect as much interest data as I could. Now I want to merge the two, instead of having to start over on either one. I could not find a way to attach a link.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 01:22 PM
Since I wasn't sure how would you like to do that, I will present you few possible ways:
1) Add a link in the form that will lead your users to another form:
-Add Text field:
-Go to Source code:
-Add this code:
Of course, change the URL in href part of the code and change the name of the Link.
2) Embed one form in another by using the iFrame embed widget:
Add the iFrame embed widget and simply paste the URL of the form:
3) Or you can simply copy the fields from one to another form by using this tool: https://apps.jotform.com/app/field_manager
Hope this helps.
Please get back to us if you have any additional questions.