- askmeaboutAsked on May 27, 2017 at 06:05 PM
Is it possible to set up kind of falling out effect. As example - &feature=em-upload_owner" rel="nofollow noopener">https://&feature=em-upload_owner - when I hit a button or tap in the certain field the additional form fields are falling out.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 27, 2017 at 07:09 PM
You may want to check out also in the JotForm Theme store for form themes that have animated effects.
You can use the themes on your form.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- askmeaboutAnswered on May 28, 2017 at 04:19 AM
Hi! I checked the Theme store, especially Animated and Multi Pages categories, but didn't find any similar to the example on youtube video at my first post. Maybe you can answer more concretely?
I know and use the form rules that can show the additional field based on some conditions, but there's no condition like enter any symbol in the field or something.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 28, 2017 at 05:03 AM
Can you please let us know the webpage URL where you see this hover effect on page? We will take a look and try to help you with required custom css code? Meanwhile I am also looking into similar css effect and will get back to you on this soon.
- askmeaboutAnswered on May 28, 2017 at 03:23 PM
Hi ashwin_d! It's url
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 28, 2017 at 05:22 PM
Please try out my form version https://www.jotformpro.com/71476208873969
Some of my text translation maybe off, but you can correct it if you need to.
You can clone my form to better review it on your Form Builder.
User guide: How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Let us know if you need further assistance
- askmeaboutAnswered on May 29, 2017 at 04:40 AM
Wow! Love JotForm support. Thank you very much!