- AIDANAnswered on May 29, 2017 at 07:06 PM
Upon examination of your account "psisem", I found that it is indeed suspended, because your form "Local Business Bots (Live Immersin)" is collecting credit card information.
In light of this, it is a must to take any of the following options:
1. Integrate your form with any of our Payment integrations: https://www.jotform.com/help/323-Mastering-Payment-Form-Integrations-with-JotForm
2. You can take advantage of a feature inside of most of our payment integrations called "Authorization Only" which allows you to collect payments manually at a later time. Here is a more detailed guide on how to do this: https://www.jotform.com/help/292-How-to-Enable-Payment-Authorization
Please get back to us if you accept these options, so that we would consider removing the offending fields and re-activating your account.
- psiseminarsAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 02:31 AM
I want to delete that form please and re-activate the account.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 03:23 AM
I have deleted and purged the form "Local Business Bots (Live Immersin)". I have now activated your account in good status.
If you need anything else, please contact us again. Thank you.
- psiseminarsAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 05:17 PM