- jwhite505Asked on May 30, 2017 at 12:02 PM
I went to replicate a form and it says that I have reached the form limit... can you please advise?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 01:28 PM
Please be noted that the free accounts are limited to have only 5 forms in the account. You may check our pricing page for comparing the limits of available subscription plans. I have checked your account and see that there are no forms in the account. Did you delete the forms in the account? If so, please note that the forms in the trash folder will also be counted since they can be restored. It is required to delete the forms permanently from the Trash folder in order to create a new form in your account.
Hope this information helps!
- jwhite505Answered on May 30, 2017 at 02:45 PM
We don't have a free account. Can you check into that?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 03:37 PM
You are probably talking about the account mthomas158 which related to another email address for the corporate email @vikingcue.com
Your account is in the bronze level. Jotform new pricing structure allows up to 25 forms to be created. Your account already have more than 50 forms, you can keep them, but won't be able to create new ones unless you upgrade. Or unless you archive or delete them to have less than 25 active.
- Charles ChvalaAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 04:29 PM
When did the pricing structure change?
Can you tell me what it was before the change?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 04:33 PM
This is a recent change our devs have applied.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 30, 2017 at 04:38 PM
Before, all accounts including free plans were allowed to build unlimited forms.