- CEZARMAXAsked on June 05, 2017 at 09:31 AM
Gostaria de saber quando vai sair uma integração com popular banco de dados Access isso facilitaria e muito a integrações até com o banco SQL!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 11:05 AM
It is possible to send submission data to your own database. Here is our guide on how to do so:
1. Zapier Integration: You can take advantage of our recently released Zapier integration. Take a look at here: http://apps.jotform.com/app/zapier_integration
You may also like to check this which should help you: https://zapier.com/zapbook/jotform/mysql/4061/add-jotform-submissions-to-mysql/
2. You can directly download the sql file of your submissions and import them in your MySQL database: Check this app: http://apps.jotform.com/app/mysql_export
3. You can write your own custom code to save submission records in your MySQL database. Please check this related thread: http://www.jotform.com/help/126-Form-to-MySQL