- MahayanaAsked on June 05, 2017 at 02:26 PM
The following questions are for this for here newly created. https://form.jotformeu.com/71555198003354
4. Is there a way of me signing in (without using a CC) so I can see that all is well?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 05, 2017 at 03:40 PM
You can set the Mode to Test Mode in the Payment Settings. To do that, please follow the screen animation guide:
1. Open your form and select the Payment field.
2. Click the Wand icon to open the Payment Settings.
3. Change the Mode to Test mode and click the Continue button.
You can also click the "Gear" icon in the Payment Settings to open Payment Wizard as shown on the top screen animation:
For more information, please check this thread: How-do-I-test-a-Stripe-payment-form
If you have questions or need clarifications, please contact us again. Thank you.