- bridgerjonesAsked on June 13, 2017 at 10:09 AM
Is it possible to add a link to an image in an autoresponder email
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 11:13 AM
Yes, that is possible. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Log in to your account and open your form.
2. Go to the Settings page and select the Emails tab.
3. Open/Edit the Autoresponder Email settings.
4. In the Email Content, add an image you prefer.
5. Click the Source Code "< >" button.
Find the image code and add the code as shown in the image below:
If you have questions or need clarifications, don't hesitate to ask. Thank you.