- Ivan MackoAsked on June 13, 2017 at 10:41 AM
Hi, pls I am using jotform on my site- but for a while we havent been receiving any orders and just now as I dry- tested to send an order- it simply doesnt work! On my site, it says that the order was submitted, but I dont receive any notification! Not getting through... who knows how long has it been like this now :/
Any help pls?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 12:10 PM
Please check your spam folder, and if you find the submissions there, make sure to mark them as NOT SPAM.
Let us know if you need more help.
- Mike BordonAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 12:29 PM
i need more help on this issue. Not receiving e mail notifications.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 01:55 PM
Which of the two recipients you have added in your notification, is not receiving the emails? Please check that the email addresses are not misspelled. Also, try whitelisting our domain names and sending IP addresses: https://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on June 13, 2017 at 01:59 PM
Hi again, we have been notified that there was an issue with notifications being delayed, but it has been fixed by our developers. You should start receiving the notifications in the next couple of hours.