I need to order some forms and do a yearly bronze pricing $190.00

  • Profile Image
    Dianne Tyler 
    Asked on June 14, 2017 at 09:29 AM

    I will need to send a vendor form for your accounting person to fill out to add to our list of vendors.  Also we are tax exempt government entity.  Can you provide me where to email the vendor form?  Thank you

  • Profile Image
    Answered on June 14, 2017 at 11:14 AM

    You can email any forms to support@jotform.com and we will fill out what we can.