- mchbrkAsked on June 15, 2017 at 09:14 AM
The forms are not being emailed to me. They were working yesterday but not today. I have checked that the email is not on the spam list.
Please helpPage URL:
- mertkeskinAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 09:42 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
If you are not being emailed from your form, your email may has bouncing problem.
So, if you look this guide and follow these steps, you can prevent this issue:
And if you do not want to face with this kind of problems again, you should look this guide:
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- Michael BurkeAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 09:56 AM
I have checked the Bounce List several times and my email is not on it, that's what I meant when I said that the email was not on the Spam list. Here's the URL of one of the forms: https://secure.jotform.us/form/42736497637166
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 10:49 AM
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences you are facing.
We have recently applied a fix for the SMTP sender, could you please let us know if the issue is fixed now on your end?
- mchbrkAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 10:54 AM
Seems to be working fine now. Thank you
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 15, 2017 at 01:03 PM
We will be addressing your issue to a new thread so we can properly assist you. Please wait for our response shortly on this URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1174634