- AegidianAsked on June 19, 2017 at 02:28 PM
I've prototyped a form on my own jotform account that I would like to transfer to a different account (to which I also have the login details.)
Is there a simple method I could use to copy the form from the one account to the other?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 04:26 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You may consider the following options:
1) We can transfer the form for you.
2) You can transfer the form yourself, to be able to do so, you will need to add your account as a sub user of the second account (where the form is supposed to be moved). Then, move your form (from the first account) to the 'shared with you' folder. For more information, check the Option #3 in the next guide.
3) Form can also be cloned by its URL. However, sensitive settings are not copied in this case (e.g. email recipients, integrations, payment details), submitted entries are also not moved.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- AegidianAnswered on June 21, 2017 at 09:32 AM
Excellent, thank you.