- ronildosousaAsked on June 19, 2017 at 02:57 PM
como faço para criar um campo para pesquisa por uma referencia.
exemplo: digitar um codigo ou referencia e mostrao codigo ou referencia pesquisado?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 19, 2017 at 05:31 PM
On this demo form, I created 1 Short Text Entry field and 3 Text fields.
After that, I created 3 Show/Hide Field conditions. The condition states that if the "Search" field "Contains" a value of "test a", then the "Test A" text field will appear.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- ronildosousaAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 07:27 AM
ainda não é isso.
- SvenAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 09:05 AM
I'm not sure if I understand your requirement fully. But you can use our AutoComplete widget, it will autocomplete the text as you enter it. Is this what you're looking for?
If no, please elaborate more so we can assist you further.
- ronildosousaAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 09:09 AM
quase isso quero que por exemplo ao digitar 102-suporte ele me levar ao 102-suporte.
um tipo de busca ao produto para não ter que ficar rolando a pagina até chegar ao produto.
- SvenAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 10:20 AM
Unfortunately that's not possible. A workaround would be to use page breaks and conditional logic to do it, but that will be quite lengthy as you will have to add a page break before each product. But it will achieve the desired result.