- F7ntecAsked on June 20, 2017 at 12:23 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 12:28 PM
I am not sure if I understand your query correctly. Do you mean to enable your client to edit the form in your account? If so, you may create a separate account to your client and add the client account as a sub-account user so that you can share the form with him. Your client would be able to edit the form along with the submissions. Please refer to the guide below that can help you with sharing the forms with sub-account users.
Hope this information helps! Let us know if you are referring something different. We will be happy to help.
- F7ntecAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 02:43 PMExcelente! é isso mesmo que eu estava procurando. Criar uma subconta para
habilitar um outro usuário para gerenciar o formulário. obrigado.
2017-06-20 13:28 GMT-03:00 JotForm :
- F7ntecAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 02:43 PMMais uma pergunta: o "convidado" terá que criar uma conta na plataforma
para poder acessar o formulário compartilhado?
2017-06-20 15:02 GMT-03:00 F7Digitall Tecnologia & Negócios <
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on June 20, 2017 at 03:59 PM
o "convidado" terá que criar uma conta na plataforma para poder acessar o formulário compartilhado?
Yes. You can share the form using the email address so that the other user should create a free account using the same email address in order to access the shared forms/submissions.
Hope this information helps!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 05, 2017 at 10:31 AM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly. Please follow the link below: