- dreamsweaver1Asked on June 22, 2017 at 01:49 AM
I am unable to see preference option for my form in new jotform website
please support me
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 02:51 AM
I was able to open the Properties of the field. I was not able to replicate the issue. I clone one of your forms and the Properties button is working properly on my end.
May I ask what is the Form ID or Form link that you're having an issue so we can investigate it further?
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.
- dreamsweaver1Answered on June 22, 2017 at 07:43 AMyep my form link
- dreamsweaver1Answered on June 22, 2017 at 07:43 AMAcutely i want enable auto submit form option from form preference option
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 22, 2017 at 09:16 AM
Please check the screenshot below on how to set form preferences:
Unfortunately we do not have any form preference to auto submit form. Do you actually want your form to be submitted automatically?
There is not direct option to submit your form automatically up but with a little workaround it is possible to achieve your requirement. I would suggest you to please take a look at our "Global Countdown" widget where you can set the time when the form will be auto submitted. You need to add "Global Countdown" widget in your form and set the timer to be just few seconds so that as soon as the form is loaded and form fields are pre-populated, form will be submitted just within few seconds. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you meant to ask something else.