- TBilsboroughAsked on June 26, 2017 at 11:44 AM
I don't want to close my account just don't need this level anymore.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 12:12 PM
I see you are a Stripe customer. I can cancel your Stripe subscription here.
If you log in and go to: https://jotform.com/pricing you will be able to downgrade to the FREE plan.
Please confirm if that is what you want and I will go ahead.
- TBilsboroughAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 12:43 PMWhat is stripe customer?
I don't want to lose my survey or info. If I click cancel subscription do I retain all of that
Sent from my iPad
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 01:03 PM
Stripe is the payment method the subscription was setup with. It is the organization responsible for handling your credit card billing.
I can cancel the credit card renewal here.
But you need to downgrade to the FREE plan yourself here:
You will not loose your forms or your data if you downgrade.
Please confirm that is what you want and I will go ahead.
- TBilsboroughAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 02:43 PMYes please cancel the credit card renewal.
I will downgrade.
Sent from my Samsung device over Bell's LTE network.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 26, 2017 at 04:26 PM
Your subscription has been cancelled and will downgrade back to Free automatically on July 25th. You will no longer be billed and will retain your data.