- forevertanAsked on June 27, 2017 at 09:53 AM
Why are the boxes stretched when using a tablet? It wasn't like that a couple weeks ago. I don't like it at all. Can you make it go back to the way it used to be?Page URL:
- WilliamRAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 11:25 AM
I checked your website in iPad mode both in landscape and portrait mode, and it looks fine on my end.
I'm afraid, I'm not able to replicate the issue you were experiencing. Are you still having issues with your form on ipad?
- forevertanAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 11:33 AM
I'm using a samsung tablet and an amazon fire
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 11:45 AM
I can reproduce the error here in the advanced form builder preview for mobile devices. Heres what the form looks like currently:
And if you use the Mobile Responsive Widget. It looks like this:
So I suggest you try and use the "Mobile Responsive Widget". Just search for it on the left. And drag it onto the top of your form:
- forevertanAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 12:03 PM