- KJ HenryAsked on June 27, 2017 at 02:45 PM
I used JotForm a couple of years ago. I had to put that project down for a while, but I'm now back on this task.
I was able to go directly to the form using the url (https://www.jotform.com/?formID=51525150697154), but I cannot log into my account. I entered my e-mail address and selected "Forgot Password" - the system seemingly marked me as a guest.
I need to have access to my account, so I do not have to recreate this form.
Thanks for your assistance!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 04:39 PM
This form (https://www.jotform.us/form/51525150697154) is associated with a guest account (guest_51525222870046). This means that you did not sign up for a JotForm account when you created these forms.
There are 2 other forms under this guest account:
1. Online Therapy Consent Form - https://www.jotform.us/form/51674424202145
2. Class Registration Signup Form - https://www.jotform.us/form/51526017598157
Please register an account so that you can manage your forms properly. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/signup.
After signing up using the same email address, the forms should be available on that account. If the forms are not showing, let us know so that we can manually transfer them.
- KJ HenryAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 05:44 PMGREAT! Thanks!