- joiwilson13Asked on July 01, 2017 at 02:54 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 01, 2017 at 06:09 PM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you. Can you help us by further explaining to us which part of your form is not aligned or is duplicated or double printed, please?
We will wait for your response.
- joiwilson13Answered on July 01, 2017 at 09:06 PM
The PDF version is doubling the words in the questions. When I save it as a PDF, this is when the doubling happens.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on July 02, 2017 at 12:54 AM
We appreciate you reporting this to us. I was able to reproduce the issue you are having with a clone version of your form. It seems that this only happens with the field label of a checkbox field. I was also able to reproduce the issue on a newly created form and I have escalated this to our developers so they can have a closer look. Although we cannot provide you a timeframe to when this will be fixed, please be assured that if there are any updates, we will notify you in this thread right away.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on July 18, 2017 at 09:25 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
There might have been so many things which cause this problem. Mainly, if there is any injected CSS or if there is any field shrinked or if the form height does not fit the A4 paper size, the PDF form could have this problem. So, we strongly suggest you to clone your form to make following changes on your form in order to get a PDF without problem.
1. Clone your form
2. Delete your css if you have injected any.
3. Unshrink field if you have already shrinked.
4. Add page break to your form to fit it to A4 paper size. If you have already page break, please try to change page break position.
Please also note that when you add page break to your form or change position of them, there is still a possibility that the same problem will happen again. So, please try several times to get the best fit. Since, the code to download form as PDF seems have conflict if any of the above thinks exist.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 09:52 AM
First of all, we are so sorry for this delay and inconvenience caused to you.
We investigated the issue further and found a solution to fix this problem. I would like to inform you that you can download your form as PDF without any problem after that. I checked it on our side and there is no overlapping issue now.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and please feel free to contact us if you have more questions. We would be pleased to assist you for any issue you may have.