- dcmgaAsked on July 02, 2017 at 05:43 PM
The form is https://www.jotform.com/dcmga/2017-design-your-yard. I am viewing the form from within Jotform. I have Norton Chrome Extensions enabled. Is there something in the form that's causing a problem? As far as I can tell--I haven't tried them all--my other forms are not affected.
Thank you for your help,
Sue H.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 02, 2017 at 06:37 PM
- dcmgaAnswered on July 02, 2017 at 06:46 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. I reset the URL. Here's the current one:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 02, 2017 at 06:58 PM
Thank you for providing the correct form URL. I have checked the new URL and the report shows Safe Web as well.
It is possible your Chrome browser Norton extension/plugin is just reporting a false positive. I suggest you unblock or whitelist the jotform.us, jotform.com domain in the plugin.
Let us know if still not resolve.
- dcmgaAnswered on July 03, 2017 at 12:20 AM
Thanks for your response.
I have no idea why Norton would report a false positive with that particular form. I started over and built another one from scratch, and the new one has no problems with Norton. None of my other forms seem to have the problem, either. So I'll probably just delete it.
- WilliamRAnswered on July 03, 2017 at 01:46 AM
That would be an alternative as well. Anyway, please let us know with your progress on it. Should you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us anytime.