- TTruett30126Asked on July 03, 2017 at 01:28 PM
Hello, i have been working with our IT department. Apparently my account is not a sub-account of GSGATL. Please assist in any way as I can't figure out how to delete my current account.
Your account appears to be corrupt. So, here is my suggested solution.
2. Remove your account as a sub-user of the GSGATL account, and completely delete your account from Jotform
3. Create new Jotform account using email@example.com
4. Send invite new account to be sub-user of GSGATL account
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 03, 2017 at 02:42 PM
We can delete your account but I am not sure the issue you are having. I did check your account and did not find any issue with that. The forms and folder shared by user "GSGATL" is visible in your account. Please check the screenshot below:
Please let us know if you still want us to delete your account and we will do the needful.
We will wait for your response.