- hwfceducationcoordinatorAsked on July 11, 2017 at 05:17 PM
hey there, is it possible to make specific times people can sign up for a service/class in?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 11, 2017 at 08:03 PM
It is possible to have the form enabled only on certain period of time, the conditional logic will help you doing so, here are also the steps to achieve it.
1. Add a static text to your form, display the message you want to be displayed while the form is unavailable:
2. Add a time field that will help you to know the current time the form has been opened, it will also help you to either show/hide the fields on your form based on the current time.
3. Once the time field is added, open its settings and go to the options tab, set the time format to 24 hours and the default time to the current one.
4. Set up a condition to show the fields and hide the message based on the time frame, example:
This guide will provide you more details about the show/hide conditions: https://www.jotform.com/help/316-How-to-Show-or-Hide-Fields-Base-on-User-s-Answer
Here is an example about it too: https://form.jotformpro.com/71805289538972
You could then hide the time field if you want, feel free to clone my form too, this guide will help you doing it: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
If you have any question, let us know.