- CaraAsked on July 21, 2017 at 12:17 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on July 21, 2017 at 02:30 PM
No, the email notification message is an HTML email. You can delete all the table and use plain text if you like to. Here's how:
1. Click "Settings" in the top menu and then go to "Emails" section. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. In the Email tab, you'll see the Email Content Editor. Click the "Source Code" icon and delete all of the HTML code. Click "OK" when you're done.
3. Enter email notification message and then click the "Save" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.