- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 25, 2017 at 06:57 PM
I'm assuming you're talking about the blue header on your form. You can change this using the ADVANCED DESIGNER page.
1. Click this link to open your form in the ADVANCED DESIGNER.
2. Once you're there, click the HEADER to highlight it.
3. On the DESIGN tab, under the HEADER STYLES section, change the BACKGROUND COLOR as you please.
4. Don't forget to SAVE your changes afterwards.
If you wanted to change something else, the ADVANCED DESIGNER page is a good place to do those changes.