- cetpaorgAsked on July 28, 2017 at 02:50 PM
Hello I'm trying to create a donation form for my organization using our paypal account, is not a paypal pro. I have tried to use both your regular paypal and paypal express widgets, but neither one will allow me to copy the value from another field.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 28, 2017 at 04:41 PM
You need to use the Form Calculation widget to copy the value into the PayPal Total Donation field. Please check my screen animation guide:
1. Log in to your account and open the form.
2. Go to the widget page and add the Form Calculation widget to your form.
3. In the Form Calculation settings, add the "Choose your donation amount" field and then click the Save button.
4. After that, go to the PayPal Settings page and change the Get Price Form to formCalculation. After that, click the Save button when you're done.
Here's the clone form: https://form.jotformpro.com/72086296505966. If you want to copy it and check the changes I have made, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
I hope that helps. If you have questions, please let us know.
- cetpaorgAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 01:52 PM
Thank you so much! this was great!