- LakewoodFMBA80Asked on August 02, 2017 at 11:48 AM
I was wondering, is there anyway to send an email to all the individuals who had paid through this form to let them know that another class is coming up? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 02, 2017 at 02:37 PM
I recommend you to filter the submissions by removing the other fields and leaving the email field only. After filtering it, you can then export it to an Excel file. Here's a guide:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. On the Submissions page, click the "Properties" icon and uncheck all the fields except for the email field. Click the "Properties" icon again when you're done.
3. After that, click the "Excel" button at the Grid Report.
4. Open the Excel file. Copy the email addresses and use it as a recipient.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions.