- AllysonRAbbottAsked on August 03, 2017 at 11:19 AM
The question above sums it up. The product, actually a competition entry - needs two options Upload Now or Upload Later. Same price I just need to known which one.
I have tried renaming the pre-set options Red to Now, Blue to Later - I'm struggling here and would appreciate your help.
Ah, and I have spotted a bug - or may be a small issue, with Microsoft Edge. If I try to add an image for a product by clicking the buttons the file browser opens - I click on the file I want it starts to upload then returns to the file browser and Repeats until I shutdown Edge
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 03, 2017 at 01:36 PM
You are actually on the right track. You can add options in the product in the Payment Settings. Here's how:
1. In the Payment Settings, select the Product and then click the "Add" button beside the "Add Product Option".
2. Put you preferred "Label" and then make sure that the "Populate Options from Presets" is set to "None".
3. After that, just click each option and rename them. When you're done, click the "Save Option" button.
4. Click the "Save Product" button.
Here's the result:
Related user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/225-How-to-Add-Options-to-Payment-Forms.
I will try to replicate the issue you reported in MS Edge. I will let you know once I have any update regarding that.
Hope that helps. Thank you.