- MeganAsked on August 07, 2017 at 09:47 PM
My Account was suspended because I had a form requesting social security numbers which I now know is not allowed. Is there a way to reactivate my account and remove that section of my form so I can continue using it?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 07, 2017 at 10:29 PM
What is the account or formID I cannot find anything based on your email address.
- MeganAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 12:10 PM
My account username is usmed.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 01:16 PM
These are the following exceptions to storing bank accounts info on plain text fields:
- If you send a proof that your business is related to: MORTGAGE BROKER, INSURANCE BROKER BANK, Real Estate Broker, LENDING INSTITUTIONS and the like.
In such case, collecting SSN or bank accounts can be allowed and it's not illegal.
In order to activate your account, it is required to agree with our terms and to delete mentioned fields from the form.
Please let us know if you agree with our terms and we will delete the fields and activate your account.
- MeganAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 01:25 PM
I agree to the terms and will remove the fields from the forms once my account is activated.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 01:40 PM
I found the banking fields in two forms.
The fields are now removed and your account usmed is now active.
- MeganAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 01:42 PM
I also have a field requesting social security number on a form, do I need to remove that as well?
- AIDANAnswered on August 09, 2017 at 01:59 PM
Please note that my colleague BJoanna has already covered this when she addressed your request, so you do not need to perform any further actions on the current forms.
If you need further assistance please let us know. We will be happy to help. Thank you.