- toakenspyAsked on August 08, 2017 at 02:15 PM
Hi. I am trying to build a quote form and offer a discount to the customer after completing the quote Is there a way I cn do this using the form calculation widget. i.e, a total is generated using the calculator, but i want the customer to be able to choose one of our offers and have the calculator automatically deduct it from the original generated amount. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 02:58 PM
I'm not sure how the discount should be calculated.
You can use the field you added for calculating it:
And simply deduct the price. But, what defines the discount, if you can give us an example, we could certainly help you?
We'll wait for your response.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 08, 2017 at 03:44 PM
Thank you for additional information.
I understand what you're trying to do, I just wasn't sure how they choose if they will pay full or deposit.
So I decided to create something like this:
1) I added three short text fields for calculation purposes (those can be hidden) and one radio button:
2) Then I created these conditions:
Those calculations can be passed to Payment field later for processing.
Could that work for you?
Please check my cloned version of your form as well: https://form.jotformpro.com/72196100386959