- jbefootyAsked on August 13, 2017 at 01:28 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 13, 2017 at 02:12 PM
To my understanding, you tried to create a Fillable PDF copy of your form and on the PDF copy it shows "??", is that correct?
May we know the form you are referring to, please?
If, in any case, I have misunderstood your concern, please let us know and give us more details of the issue you are having.
We will wait for your response.
- jbefootyAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 11:53 AM
Sorry my fault by not explaining correctly. I produced a form with dropdown boxes and when they filled and submitted, i ran a report and saved that report as a pdf. The pdf is readable on my pc and windows phone but not on iphone or ipad where the numbers have ? in greybox
Attached and thanks
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 14, 2017 at 02:29 PM
Could you please tell us more about how do you create the report? I tried several ways, but I wasn't able to replicate this issue on any of them.
It will help us re-create the problem if it persists.
We'll wait for your response.
- jbefootyAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 08:43 AMJust to let you know I solved the problem neither of the ipads or iPhones had downloaded the acrobat app and once they did the pdf was readable.thanks for your help
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 09:54 AM
Thank you for the update. I believe it is safe to say that everything is good and your issue is resolved. If you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again anytime.