- WDNAAsked on August 14, 2017 at 11:10 PM
I have to close the tab and open another session - until it does the same thing again......
I have tried this on my Mac and my windows computer and it has happened on both machines.
The "add form element" is pulsing but is not responsive.
- CharlieAnswered on August 15, 2017 at 02:55 AM
I cloned your form and I was not able to replicate the problem on my end. Here's a screencast of it:
I also checked your account directly and did not find any problems on the form builder itself. Could you please try again, you can try the following cases and see if the problem persists:
1. Try opening the form builder in incognito or private browsing mode, here's an article about it: http://www.wikihow.com/Activate-Incognito-Mode.
2. Try using different web browsers.
3. Check if you are using plugins in your browsers that may be blocking JotForm scripts and resources.
4. Try connecting to a different network, it's possible the network you are currently in is having connection issues.
5. You can try cloning the form that I have instead, here's a link to it: https://form.jotformpro.com/72261079655966. Here's how you can clone it: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL. Make sure though that you update the details like the email alerts and the PayPal email address in your payment integration field.
We'll wait for your response.