- JeffAttiaAsked on August 22, 2017 at 06:43 PM
sorry if it is a dumb question. I am very new to your service.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 08:33 PM
Thank you for contacting us, Jeff.
Here's the guide on how to enable the Middle Name field:
1. Log in to your account, select the form and click the Edit Form.
2. In the Form Builder, I am assuming that you already added the Full Name field. Select the Full Name field and click the Properties button. The Properties button looks like a Gear icon as shown in the screenshot below.
3. In the Full Name Properties page, select the Options tab and enable the Middle Name field.
If you have questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to ask us here in the Support Forum. We're here to help. :)
- JeffAttiaAnswered on August 22, 2017 at 09:43 PMThank you John. I figured it out with a google search. After that, I answered a lot of my other questions. It's a very intuitive platform.
Jeffrey A. Attia, Esq.
The Law Office of Jeffrey Attia, PA
6719 Winkler Road, Suite 121A
Fort Myers, FL 33919