- TorahAcademyBostonAsked on August 29, 2017 at 11:27 AM
Under the Sponsor section of this form https://www.jotform.com/TorahAcademyBoston/day-of-learning
How would I add a fourth option for a "General Donation" - where the customer can alternatively just make a donation for any amount they choose.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 12:20 PM
There's a trick to achieve that. That's to add another option with $1 amount then add a text box quantity where the user enters the custom amount.
1. Add another product option like the following:
Make sure to add a quantity text box.
2. Remove the unnecessary labels and customize the custom quantity box with custom CSS.
This is the CSS code I used on the following demo form.
span#product-name-input_15_1003 + span,
display: none !important;
If this CSS code does not work in your form, just let us know so we can update the ID on this code.
Here's a cloned version of the form: https://form.jotformpro.com/72404490358962
Feel free to clone this form back if you like. Guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/28-Cloning-a-Form-from-a-Web-Page
- TorahAcademyBostonAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 02:04 PM
the code does not seem to be working
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 02:09 PM
It worked in your form upon checking. The only thing that did not work is the text box width.
Please change 100% in the code with 200px, that should correct it.
- TorahAcademyBostonAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 02:15 PM
The issue now is that the quantity does not add up in the total - how can we change that?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 02:32 PM
There was probably a misconfiguration. I checked your setup and resave it. It seems working normally now.
Could you please check?
- TorahAcademyBostonAnswered on August 29, 2017 at 02:34 PM
Yes it's working now
Thanks so much for your help!