- wizardstorageAsked on August 30, 2017 at 10:12 PM
I can't see the option to shrink "Short text entry" field as outlined on the following guide https://www.jotform.com/help/90-Form-Field-Positioning
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 10:34 PM
I tested it on my form and I can see the Shrink feature in the Properties window properly. Please try it again by following this screen animation guide:
1. Select the Short Text Entry field.
2. Click the Properties icon.
3. Go to the Advanced tab, enable the Shrink feature.
Upon investigating it further, I can see that you're using the New Form Layout called Card Form. The shrink feature is not available on the New Form Layout.
If you want to use the Legacy Form Layout, please follow this screen animation guide:
Let us know if you want to use the Legacy Form Layout. Thank you.
- wizardstorageAnswered on August 30, 2017 at 10:47 PM
Thank you!! This is solved now :)