- ryan_barnes_elgasAsked on September 05, 2017 at 01:35 AM
We have inhouse software for receiving information from the Jotform Webhook.
In an effort to increase security it would be best to know the IP's that Jotform uses for the webhook servers.
Can someone provide this?
Is it the same as the servers for email?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 03:41 AM
There is no need to whitelist the IP addresses when using Webhook because the Webhook uses the user's Jotform API key.
Please see this link for review about JotForm API: http://api.jotform.com/docs/#form-id-webhooks
If you mean something else, please provide us more details about what you want to do with it so that we can assist you.
- ryan_barnes_elgasAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 07:27 PM
I am referring to the security on our firewall.
It is policy that we do not blindly open a port to every computer on the internet. It would be best for us to restrict the servers that can access this service to only Jotforms servers.
When a submission is done, the webhook completes a POST to a url supplied by us. I need to whitelist the server(s) doing the POST.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 10:23 PM
I see, thanks for clearing that up. I've escalated this to our Devs to see if they can share some information.
Although I won't be able to give you any timeframe, rest assured, we'll keep you apprised on this same thread when there's an update.
- ryan_barnes_elgasAnswered on September 05, 2017 at 10:36 PM
- JotForm DeveloperuygarAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 03:20 AM
We use 3 submission servers for submissions. Here are the ips:188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11
- ryan_barnes_elgasAnswered on September 07, 2017 at 12:27 AM
Thank you Uygar. Tested and working now