- ciadafossaAsked on September 06, 2017 at 02:18 AM
Fiz tudo correto e cliquei no HTML e inseri o código, mas não estou sabendo como inserir a imagem do formulário para funcionar em meu site, pois inseri o codigo mas não aparece a imagem do formulário a se preenchido. Como faço?
This is a re-post of a comment on JotForm Now Available as a Trello Power-Up
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 05:00 AM
If I am understanding your concern correctly, you are trying to insert an image to your form? Or is this something that is actually related to Trello Power-up? If what you mean is by adding an image to your form, I checked your form and I see a logo in it.
It would be great if you can give us clarification on this matter in order for us to be able to give you a proper solution.
- ciadafossaAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 11:43 AMAté consegui colocar a imagem no blog mas na frente dela tem uma tarja que
eu não soube tirar, estou todo complicado com o blog, não estou sabendo
mexer para fazer as alteração é bem complicado!
2017-09-06 6:00 GMT-03:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 06, 2017 at 12:55 PM
Could you please provide the website where the form is embedded so we can further check it?
To add an image to your form, please check the screenshot below:
1. Open your form in the Form Builder.
2. Open the Form Elements window and add the Image field to your form.
We'll wait for your reply.