- strippersrusAsked on September 12, 2017 at 08:36 PM
it comes up as maintenance request.. not the name of the form. how do i fix this
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 12:23 AM
It most likely is due to a facebook cache, which at that time, you had a different title in your form.
I have now rescraped the facebook cache for your form (http://www.jotform.co/form/72537308428864) and it should show a different information the next time you share it.
If in case you need to re-scrape or clear again the cache on facebook, please go to their debugger tool page (https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/), enter the URL of your form there and click the Scrape Again button.
If in case you need any assistance, or if you have other questions please let us know.
- kyle8Answered on September 13, 2017 at 12:38 AM
This also happened to me once. You need to clear the cache. Thank you for your quick response!
- strippersrusAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 03:43 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 04:11 AM
As my colleague showed above you can clear it in https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/ console:
If you have any further questions please let us know.