- duchess57Asked on September 13, 2017 at 02:43 PM
What is this?
Your password was reset!!
Is That You!!?
Reply to this email urgently please ...
From: JotForm <email@example.com>
Date: September 13, 2017 at 10:10:38 AM PDT
Subject: Urgent duchesscaptain; Your password has been changed!!!?
Subject: (TEST) password
Reply-To: JotForm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on September 13, 2017 at 04:39 PM
No, we never ever sent emails like that, please do not reply to it, it might be suspicious. We have blocked the spammer in our side.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 16, 2017 at 07:31 PM
Answered by Keith
I got a message from the same people. But instead it is a f*** buddy meassage.
Please accept our apologies. We have suspended the spammer's accounts.
If you receive any more spam emails, please let us know.
- Aunia-Toni AdamsAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 03:07 PM
I also got a f***buddy message and several others from jotform with the same reply lines. I tried to unsubscribe several times and am still getting them. I've contacted an attorney.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 19, 2017 at 03:16 PM
Please kindly forward received emails to email@example.com, so we will be able to analyze them and block the spammer. If possible use a "Support thread 1246842" subject line.
JotForm is a web form builder, our service is free to sign up, so unfortunately, it also means that some individuals may abuse the service by sending the unsolicited emails.