- sarbowAsked on September 20, 2017 at 10:19 AM
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 11:37 AM
Did you mean you wanted to see all the submissions including headers and text from your form ? If yes, go to https://support.jotform.com/myforms?p=myforms then.
You can show your header/texts by checking "Show Headers and Text"
I hope that answered your question.
- sarbowAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 12:43 PMNot exactly
Im trying to submit a few photos for a contest. I need to send the copyright release. I can send the submission, but that only shows what theyve filled out. Im afraid if they dont see the text/what my client has agreed to let me use the photos for, they wont accept it. In other words, I could be just sending in a signature for any old agreement. Does this make sense?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 01:19 PM
Thank you for additional information. I understand what you're trying to achieve.
The text from the form is not showing in Submissions. To fix that you have to copy the text from the Text field and paste it in the email Notifier:
That way the Agreement text will show properly.
Let us know if that is what you had in mind.
- sarbowAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 08:43 PMThank you very much for your response! I appreciate it!
Sent from my iPhone
- sarbowAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 09:43 AMExactly what I needed! Thanks so much!! FYI: the videos are money! Love that!