- plottAsked on September 20, 2017 at 05:57 PM
I have a form in which I'm trying to calculate some dates (add 14 days to a date). I think I've copied one of the examples, but I'm getting bizarre results. Could you have a look?
Also, is there a MOD function that can be used in calculations?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 06:45 PM
To fix your calculation, click on the + sign to change its type to the Number (the background should be gray).
The modulo operation should be possible with a % sign.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- plottAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 08:43 PMThanks very much.
The MOD function will be very helpful.
The date calculation still doesn't seem to work.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 10:49 PM
I would recommend you to remove everything from the widget and start again, first add the date string function, then the date field with the operation.
It should be working, this is how I have set it up on my end:
Here's my cloned form of yours: https://form.jotformpro.com/72628235137962
I hope this helps.
- plottAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 07:17 AM
Got it - thank you!