- venkatvedamAsked on September 20, 2017 at 11:31 PM
We are taking registrations for an event via JotForm. When I edit a form, I get a notification by email. Does the registrant also get this notification? I don't want them to be notified when I make a notation on their form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 20, 2017 at 11:57 PM
If the Autoresponder email settings Advanced / Send on Edit option is set to YES it will trigger the email to the respondent as well.
So set it to NO if you do not want the respondent to get notified of the edited submission.
- venkatvedamAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 01:15 AM
Thank you. I can't find the page that you are showing. How do I get to it?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 02:04 AM
You need to edit your forms autoresponder email alert and you should be able to see the "Send on Edit" under "Advanced" tab. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- venkatvedamAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 02:43 AM
Thank you! The video screenshot you provided was exactly what I needed!
As a small aside, there may be typo on the Advanced Autoresponder alert page that you sent me to:
Should it say "they" instead of "the" at the yellow highlight below?
Send Emails Later
Users can receive reminder emails many days after the fill a form.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 21, 2017 at 03:34 AM
Thank you for bringing that to our attention. I opened a separate thread here so I could forward it to our backend team for a fix.