- jami2kateAsked on September 22, 2017 at 03:30 PM
I got the advice to change the payment from PayPal to purchase order so that my customers can order their items online but pay at the event. which is what we have chosen to do. when I went to the payment options PayPal is automatically selected and it won't let me choose anything else. How can I deselect PayPal and choose the purchase order option?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 04:27 PM
You need to delete the PayPal field from your form, and then you will be able to select any other payment gateway such as the Purchase Order. You won't need to setup your products again.
Let us know if you need more help.
- jami2kateAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 07:43 PMHow?
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on September 22, 2017 at 10:29 PM
1. Open your form in the Form Builder.
2. Select the PayPal payment field and click the Trash icon to remove it.
3. Open the Add Form Elements window and add the Purchase Payment field to your form.
Here's a screen animation guide:
For more information regarding on the Purchase Order payment, please visit this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/460-How-to-Create-Payment-Form-with-Purchase-Order
Contact us again if you need further assistance. Thank you.