- carolineondesignAsked on September 24, 2017 at 11:00 AM
Also, is there a way to have the entire form show up on my website without the frame around it and so my readers can simply scroll down my page without needing to also scroll through the form frame? Does that make sense? I will attach a screenshot.
My website is in the development phase so I can't provide a URL that will allow you to see it.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on September 24, 2017 at 11:10 AM
Embedded forms usually do not have any scroll bars when there is enough space. So, in theory, the issue might be related to the website with static element sizes. In this case, it might be possible to increase the size of the form placeholder on your web page.
We will need to check your web page to be able to advise you further.
- carolineondesignAnswered on September 24, 2017 at 05:43 PMIs there a way to have a time for someone to look at this? My website is in “Coming Soon” mode but I could deactivate that for a little while if I know when someone can look at my website re: the issue I am having.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 24, 2017 at 06:49 PM
Please share to us the URL of your website where the form was used and we will check.
We are available 24/7 to assist you on this support forum.
- carolineondesignAnswered on September 24, 2017 at 10:43 PMThe URL is www.carolineondesign.com I will take it out of “coming soon” mode for the night. Can you please email me as soon as you check out the problem? I will want to put my site back into “coming soon” mode as soon as you look into the problem.
Thank you SO much!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 03:31 AM
In order to show the whole form on your page, the height needs to be increased to 3490px. So please use this iFrame code and re-embed your form:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-72656865924168" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.us/72656865924168" frameborder="0" style="width: 1px; min-width: 100%; height:3490px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
Please try and let us know how it worked.
- carolineondesignAnswered on September 25, 2017 at 08:43 AMYay! This code worked! Thank you so much! ps - the JotForm tech support team is amazingly helpful!