- jacktreedAsked on September 27, 2017 at 02:21 PM
On my live form, questions are being squished into a column when in the editor they are the width of the form.
I tried using the CSS Helper to widen what looked to be the section called .form-label.form-label-top to fix this and I not only didn't fix it but caused a worse problem with the field boxes now being squeezed into a column as well.
I tried restoring the form through the revision history but I could only choose to revert back to my version from yesterday, losing all the work I did this morning prior to modifying the CSS.
I tried deleting the CSS I thought I had created and that didn't work.
I had added a widget to help the form be mobile response so I deleted it and that didn't fix the problem either.
Is there any way to fix this so fields like Full Name and Phone appear on one line? I would love to spread the question out over the width of the form but at this point if I could go back to that and have my fields untouched I'd take that gratefully.
I tried attaching a PDF with screenshots but the question wouldn't post with the attachment so here is a link to it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzR_sSVjAtF2NlBrVkxwWTc2Z0U/view?usp=sharing
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 03:34 PM
I see what you meant. Allow me some more time to figure out the necessary CSS codes to fix the issue.
I'll be back shortly.
- jacktreedAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 05:19 PM
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 05:43 PM
Still no update from Jonathan yet. Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 05:50 PM
I apologize for the delays. I am also getting difficulty restoring the form field styles to their proper layout. It seems the form was using a form theme template before but the theme doesn't seem to be not working anymore.
I am looking into it more. I will notify you here for any update on the status as soon as I can.
- jacktreedAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 05:55 PM
I appreciate the updates. Thank you both.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 27, 2017 at 07:07 PM
Would you mind if I revert your form this way: https://www.jotform.com/72697486633977? This is the only way I've found to reset the form. As for the colors, you can just change it after. Let me know.
- jacktreedAnswered on September 28, 2017 at 07:42 AM
What else would I be losing in the process?
It's not just the colors and logo that have changed. There are still spacing problems with this reversion. I made several changes and updates before this problem occurred that same morning. Why can't we revert back to one of those previous versions?
- jacktreedAnswered on September 28, 2017 at 10:49 AM
Aren't the spacing problems obvious?
I cloned the reversion and I still have the same problem. The way it looks in the editor is different than on the live form.
Those same fields above in the editor:
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on September 28, 2017 at 11:53 AM
Ok, give me some time and I will try to make the form look more presentable for you.
- jacktreedAnswered on September 28, 2017 at 02:48 PM
Looks great. Thanks!