- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 28, 2017 at 09:28 PM
This will be forwarded to our second level as feature request. Although we cannot provide an ETA, we will let you know as soon as we receive any updates.
- shasselbergAnswered on October 28, 2017 at 07:43 AM
Has this feature been scheduled yet for some future update?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on October 28, 2017 at 10:35 AM
Thank you for the followup and the patience you have had.
Unfortunately we do not have yet an update form the development team that the feature has been developed but it has been allocated to one of our team member.
Once the development team will done working on the feature we will update you here on this thread.
Thank you for your patience and apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 06:44 AM
We have implemented this feature to allows non-admin users to select the folder they have access to and have JotForm send the submission there.
Please kindly fix your integration settings and choose the root submission path for your form so the integration can work properly.
Let us know if you're still having issues.
- shasselbergAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 03:43 PM
Thank you! This seems to be working as you described. Appreciate this very needed feature!