- sstte18Asked on October 02, 2017 at 12:38 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 12:57 PM
I have just cloned one of your forms and was able to replicate the issue on my end, it seems to be happening due to the dollar sign that you have added, it seems to have been added as "Number" so I would suggest you to do the following, please open the calculation widget and delete the current dollar sign, save the changes.
Open the widget wizard again and add the dollar sign, make sure it has been added as text:
I hope this helps.
- sstte18Answered on October 02, 2017 at 01:04 PM
ok. how do I get it to be added as text? When I use my keyboard the color is not as you have indicated.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 02, 2017 at 01:18 PM
When you type the sign press the "Enter" key on your keyboard, this should automatically add the sign as text; however, if that's not the case you may click on it so it's color changes reflecting it's been added as text, like my example above.
- sstte18Answered on October 02, 2017 at 01:46 PM
thank you. that worked!